Thursday, June 27, 2013

WIN a GHD AIR hair dryer!


WIN WIN WIN! We all know how much I love ghd, & how I cannot live without my hair iron, so I am super excited that GHD South Africa are giving 1 lucky reader this awesome hamper!
And what's in this hamper you may ask?

  • ghd Air hair dryer
  • Heat Protectant Spray
  • Total Volume Foam (this is a personal favorite)
  • Hair Spray
  • a hair brush
  • & a comb

Lucky indeed!

What have you got to do to win?
See below - there are 2 options:

Facebook:
1. Like ghd South Africa - here
2. Like Fashion by Brett Robson - here
3. Write on the ghd South Africa's wall "Brett sent me"
4. Comment below with your email address so that I can contact you if you win.
Or
Twitter:
1. Follow ghd South Africa - here
2. Follow Brett Robson - here
3. Tweet "I want to WIN with @brettrobson & @ghdsouthafrica 
4. Comment below with your email address so that I can contact you if you win.




**Giveaway ends on Tuesday 2 July @ 6pm
**South African residents only 


Goodluck loves!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment