Monday, June 3, 2013

HOT Houndstooth Dress

Dress c/o (HOT !gloo via Sassychic) | Heels (Woolworths) | Bag (Mr Price)

How HOT is this dress!!! Oh my word guys, this dress makes me feel so damn sexy I kid you not.  It's not that obvious sexy, but rather that grown up sexy feeling you know. Hot !gloo has some other pretty cool pieces that you can check out here.

Today is just a beautiful day in Durban as well, so perhaps that is helping my mood along. There was a slight drizzle as I got in the car & headed to work after shooting these, but still the sun was shining. I hope you all are having an amazing day just like me!










Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment