Sunday, June 16, 2013

la belle muse

Faux leather vest (H&M) / Floral top (H&M) / Faux leather shorts (Smooch) / Bag c/o (Blackcherry via Style36) / Tropical flatforms (Mr Price) / Anchor necklace (H&M) / Smiley necklace (Sass Diva) /  Armcandy (Sass Diva / YDE / China)

"la belle muse" -  I added a new addition to my body art. My first visible tattoo. The tattoo itself is French. Yes, j'adore the French language & actually studied it 3rd language at school. It means "the beautiful muse". I have always thought of myself as an inspiration to others - whether its my style, or the way I carry myself, I just want to inspire others. To be your muse.

I have another quilted backpack. This one is pink & pretty :) My Blackcherry Bag collection is growing so much! Love it!! I'm sure you noticed, but I'm wearing lots of H&M in today's look. What can I say - I love them! Oh & in case you live under a rock - H&M will be launching a range with Isabel Marant this November!!! Amazing right?!













Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment