Thursday, June 6, 2013

Beauty Review: TOPSHOP Nails & Lipstick




YAY!! Finally sharing with you what I thought of the Topshop nail polish & lipstick I bought a few weeks ago! Now I know that you have all seen the lipstick worn sooooo much, but that is just how much I love it!

Below are some of my thoughts, but please do watch the video :)



Name: TIDAL
Price: R69.99 - very reasonable.
Colour: Pale blue. Kinda looks a bit grey, but it is not. 
Quality: Long lasting. Doesn't chip easy.
Removal: Easy to come off. Doesn't require a base coat.



Name: Rumours & Lies
Price: R79.99 - very reasonable.
Colour: Burgundy. Got lots of compliments on this colour.
Quality: Long lasting. Doesn't chip easy.
Removal: Used about 8 cotton pads for both hands. Definitely requires a base coat. Nails were stained.



Name: Pillar Box
Price: R69.99 - very reasonable.
Colour: Red. Love love love!
Quality: Long lasting. Doesn't chip easy.
Removal: Same as burgundy. Lots of cotton pads used. Needs a base coat.



I absolutely love this lippie like you have no idea! It is a matte purple-burgundy colour "Inhibition" that is just delicious! It costs R119 which I think isn't the cheapest, but is is so worth it! I would buy this over MAC. Love!!!




Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett




No comments:

Post a Comment