Monday, June 24, 2013

Leopard & Leather

Faux leather skirt (Mr Price) / Faux leather vest (H&M) / Bag (Blackcherry Bags) / Gladiator heels (Aldo) / Leopard print dress worn as blouse (Junkyard Angel @ YDE) / Spike bracelets (Sass Diva/China) 


Black leather skirt in a leopard print shirt WHOA! I absolutely love this sexy combo, & that is a clear indication of my mood when I wore it. I was feeling sexy & hot, & we were having great weather in Durban so i thought I would take advantage of it by wearing this skirt from Mr P. And as promised, I am wearing my studded gladiator heels from Aldo. My colleague was convinced I had a hot date after work lol. Hhhmmmm did I? lol ;)

This look reminds me of Miguel's song Arch & Point. His opening line is "Black leather skirt in a leopard print shirt" - had to tag that shit! Listen to it here:


















Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment