Thursday, June 13, 2013

Smiles & Spikes OOTD

Smiley Vest (Bianca Kim Clothing) / Skirt c/o (Zipcode) / Wedges (H&M) / Spike Bag (Hong Kong) / Bracelets (Sass Diva / YDE / China) / random Turban 

Durban fashion is taking a step in the right direction people! I attended a fashion show hosted by the KZN Fashion Council  last night & was so impressed by what I saw. The caliber of the show was at a level I have not previously seen in Durban.

This is the look I wore to the show - these photos were shot prior to the show.

When ZIPCODE sent me this skirt I wanted to wear it immediately - but then I knew I had this show this week, & figured this is a high impact look that will stand out so I kept it ready for this. I am loving the turban look as well - oh so chic right? I just had so much fun with this look - its kinda fun, but sexy & bad too. Get me?

**If you are the sweet lady I met at the show - you made my night! Thanks for the support :)















Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment