Monday, June 10, 2013

GET DIRTY - The Road Trip to Jozi


HAIBO! I love this Tee from Mr Price, & I just had to wear it on the Converse GET DIRTY Road Trip to Jozi. It was oh so fun to meet new people; enjoy the long drive from Durban to Jozi; & take lots of pictures! I took my friend Lisa along with me, & I couldn't have chosen a better partner! She is sooooo much fun :) By the way... I am LOVING the Quirky Stylista Boyfriend Jeans!!! Cannot stop wearing them :)













Haibo! Tee (Mr Price) / Quirky Stylista boyfriend jeans (Mr Price) / Grey Bag (Blackcherry via Style36) / Spiked Loafers (LEGIT) / Earrings (Sass Diva) / Armcandy (Sass Diva & China)


Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment