Monday, June 3, 2013

27PINKX Winter Make-Up Challenge




27 PINKX challenged myself & a few other awesome blogging girls to a Winter Make-Up Challenge where we had to choose our favourite winter make-up trend & translate it on a budget of R350!! We also had to use the pretty pink brushes from 27PINKX (available here for R370).  The inspiration behind my look was the Jill Stuart Fall runway make-up: Lilac Smokey Eyes.


I won't lie, shopping on a budget of R350 was not the easiest thing to do. I shopped at Clicks Gateway, & although they do stock a wide variety of brands, there weren't that many budget-friendly brands (in my opinion). Also, brands like Essence didn't have their shelves fully stocked with product so you sort of had to make do with what was on the shelves. I had lots of help from the lovely sales girls, & although I wish I had gotten more, I think I did a pretty descent job with what I did have :)



Products I used:
Charlie Longwear Foundation R79.99
Essence Silky Touch Blush R34.99
Essence 2 in 1 Mascara R44.99
Yardley Expert Eyes Gel Liner R 69.99
Accessoeize Lipstick in OBSSESSED R69.99
Essence 3D Duo Eyeshadow in Irresistible Purr-ple R 39.99
Brown Eye Pencil R5

TOTAL = R344.94




This is probably how my face looked the entire time I was shopping hahaha 



The Complete Look





Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment