Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bang Bang KerPOW!!! My BOOHOO.com skirt

 Top (Cotton On) / Skirt (Boohoo, similar here.) / Necklace (Sass Diva) / Platforms (eBay) 

How HOT&FUN is today's OOTD?! Hahaha I'm actually quite sure that's a song name lol. From the moment i ordered this skirt from www.boohoo.com I was in LOVE! I am so glad it has come, & that I get to show it off to you my friends! You know I love red, & well let's be honest - I'v been quite obsessed with cobalt too. I love the colors, & the overall look. What do you think?

Btw...my legs look soooo pale - that's a clear sign that winter is coming! Boo Hoo!!













Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment