Monday, May 27, 2013

Black on Gold

Blouse (Cotton On) / Shorts (Smooch) / NERD belt (Boohoo) / Wedges (H&M) / Earrings (Sass Diva) / Armcandy (a mix from Sass Diva, Hong Kong & YDE) / Ring (Hong Kong)

Last Thursday I got to attend the Your Highness fashion show that also featured Project Runway Season 9 winner Anya.  Work has been crazy busy, so I left straight from work & straight to the show, so that's why my hair isn't playing nice. I decided to go for a black on black look with gold accents. And before you say it... Yes I am wearing the H&M wedges again! Im sorry guys - I'm kinda obssessed with them :)

**PS I know it's supposed to be Monochrome Monday but I just had to share this with you guys :)



Cake Cake Cake Cake Cake 

Yes this is my absolute favourite iPhone cover ever!!!










Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment