Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Faded Florals

Neutral Slingbag c/o (Blackcherry - different colour available here) / Sunglasses (Spitfire) / Perspex studded necklace (Sass Diva) / Sweater (Mr Price) / Denims (Cut an old pair of Levi's) / Heels (Launch via Zando)


I love me some denim shorts!!! I am dreading having to stop wearing my shorts. Winter is approaching & the idea just freaks me out. I don't like being cold at all. I like the overall casual cool look of today's outfit. I haven't worn these shoes since the beginning of this year!!! 

I have been busy with planning an awesome giveaway to celebrate the 500 000 views this blog will be reaching. Yes, I know we are still 90 000 short, but we should reach the milestone by mid July, & I am super excited to spoil you! I already have some sponsors, & I cannot tell you how excited I am!!!













Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment