Friday, May 3, 2013

Cool White

Bag courtesy of Blackcherry (similar here) | Sass Diva smiley necklace available in stores R130

Durban has been lucky to be experiencing some lovely weather lately, & I have to tell you that I am not complaining about all the sunshine we've been getting! I don't have to pack away my shorts shorts just yet!

I'm sure you've noticed that I am trying something a bit different with the layout, or rather the pictures. I kind of like the idea of making it look like a magazine spread. Who doesn't love magazines?! Be on the look out for more small changes here & there. Change is good. We are the change we seek. And if I don't change & evolve, then I'll be waiting for change & growth forever.










Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment