Saturday, May 18, 2013

Fashion By The Sea & this Turban Girl

Dress (Asos - similar here) / Neon Clutch c/o (Blackcherry via Style36) / Wedges (H&M) / 
Swallow Ring & Neon Rope Bracelet (Mr Price) / Lipstick (Inhibition from Topshop)



Fashion By The Sea was cancelled last night! Yes, quite sad I know :( But I have heard that it will be rescheduled for a later date so I am looking forward to that. Never mind the fashion shows not happening, everyone still seemed to have a great time at Moyo. I know I did. Took lots of pictures & had a great time with my date for the night - Lisa. I hate going to these things alone so it's always good to take a friend with so you aren't left standing alone. lol

Many people seemed to be loving the turban :) My first time trying it out, but I am quite pleased.  Have also been DYING to use the neon clutch that my friends at Blackcherry Handbags sent me, & I am so glad it made its debut with this look! Oh! And the cross dress from Asos just arrived this week too :) I really got soooo many compliments on the entire look. 







That's Neil in the middle. AND Yes, that's a real Birkin bag!!! Almost died!!

Lisa & Azhar - them model looking people are soooo tall next to me :)


That's photographer Jerome Stoffels with the fro!




Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment