Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The SASSYCHIC Shopping Experience


Recently I got the opportunity to shop a local online shop - SassyChic! Now those who follow me on social media know that I am a total online shopping addict! Now, while I love Boohoo, eBay & Asos - I am always eager to discover more local online shops. It is easier to shop locally, & there's no customs so that's always great!

So, let me get into my experience shopping with SassyChic... For me, the most important thing with any website/online shop is how easy it is to navigate the site. Sassychic is great like that, you can clearly see the different categories/designers/new stock you can shop. Another thing I think is great is the "How To Shop" page on the site. Not everyone is an online shopping pro like myself, so it's good to have a clearly marked area where a new customer can understand exactly how shopping on your site will work. 




Sassychic has almost 30 brands available on the site. These brands range from fashion, accessories, bags, & lingerie - and include Mishah Designs, Blackcherry Handbags, Wonderbra, Triumph, Blacklisted, & Spilt Milk. If you want to support our local brands, this is a great place to find a few. The only thing I feel SassyChic is missing, is a bigger variety of shoe brands - you know I love my shoes!

And what did I buy? Well, I happened to be spending an evening chatting to my sister while I shopped SassyChic - & being the awesome big sister I am, I got her to choose some stuff as well. We are absolute polar opposites in terms of our style, & everything in general really. This is a mix of some of what we chose.

Dear Heart Stripe Tee - buy here.

Blackcherry Handbags quilted, chain strap bag - buy here.

 RUBY soft cup lace bra - buy here. (I LOVE RUBY!!!)
Wonderbra NVPL thong - buy here


Delivery is free to all Post Offices' nationally, no matter the size of your order. And courier delivery is free on all orders over R275. My order was just under R800, so I had the courier option. My goodies arrived within 4 days of placing order. That's pretty good. 

Have a look at the SassyChic online shop here.

Happy Shopping loves!
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment