Monday, May 6, 2013

Neutral Neon


Neutral & Neon is such a lovely combo! I remember seeing this sweater at the Mango launch in Gateway last year & thinking HELL YEAH! And although I have worn it many times already, this is it's first appearance on the blog. And how HOTTT are my heels from Legit!! I don't have the best toes, but they don't look to bad here lol. My mom can't handle these heels, every time she sees me wearing them I can see in her eyes she wishes they would fit her :) hahaha

The blog is approximately 126 000 views away from 500 000 views! And if my calculations are correct, we should be there between June & July. Hopefully sooner! Thanks for all the support, emails, tweets & so on. You guys rock! Expect something special to celebrate the milestone! And if you have any ideas, don't be shy to comment below & let me know!







Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett


No comments:

Post a Comment