Thursday, June 6, 2013

Kiehl's "Change Your Skin" Challenge


In case you didn't know, I am 1 of 4 SA bloggers involved in the Kiehl's CHANGE YOUR SKIN Challenge. And what is this? Well, Kiehl's has challenged us to a 28 Day Challenge where we document the change we see in our skin everyday while using the Midnight Recovery Concentrate. I love this idea, because you as my reader can see exactly how my skin is reacting to the product. And I get that not all skin types are the same, & that's why I have chosen 5 of my followers to join me on this journey. We will be tweeting & facebooking, & I will definitely be doing a few videos too.

Although they have been in South Africa for less than a year - Kiehls has in fact been around for 161 years!! Yes that is correct. Founded in the New York East Village back in 1851, Kiehl's has always been dedicated to high service standards & developing quality formulations. What i love about Kiehl's is that they offer their customers a "Try Before You Buy" sampling program, giving their customer the opportunity to trial a product before actually making a purchase.

From what I have heard, the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate is flying off shelves here in South Africa! This gives me the sneaky suspiscion that it is amazing, & I am super excited to trial it. 


Kiehl's Midnight Repair Concentrate is a lightweight repair treatment. 
  • Regenerates, repairs, and replenishes skin for smoother, healthier skin
  • Works with the skin�s natural nocturnal activity -when skin is most receptive to repairing itself from daily aggressors - to dramatically restore skin
  • 99.8% naturally-derived and paraben-free
  • A customer favorite

I cannot wait to share my journey as well as that of my readers with you all.
If you have tried this product do let me know what your thoughts are.

xx
Brett


No comments:

Post a Comment