Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Kiehl's 28 Day "Change Your Skin" Challenge - Week 2


Week 2 of my 28 Day Challenge has been a breeze! Using the Midnight Recovery Concentrate has really become a part of my routine every evening. I have honestly not missed 1 night! Awesome right?!

So, while I am having a great time, I thought I would share with you how a few of my followers are going along!

Kamielle says " I advice all ladies to get a bottle of 's Midnight Recovery Concentrate. "

And this is an email I received from Nooreen "I am really enjoying the product, winter is not the best season for my skin. I was having some issues with the skin on my forehead and around my mouth - it was dry, and the concentrate has really helped with that. Bonus my skin feels soft and smooth, other than my chin area issues, its a great product. Highly recommend"


Before:




End of Week 2:

Other than my usual "lack of sleep" dark circles, I am happy with the texture, & overall look of my skin. And yeah Im wearing a bathrobe - what can I say. It was bedtime!



Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment