Monday, July 1, 2013

Pretty Stripes & Lace

Peplum top (YDE) / Stripe Jeans (Forever21) / Heels (Aldo)

It's Monochrome Monday in case you didn't know! Today's look was actually worn on Saturday. I had a meeting at the office & went straight to lunch with my mom after so I looked very business-y lol. As we were at lunch just around the corner from this popular Durban spot I thought I'd get some outfit pictures. The Square is not a park, but there is grass, & it's just down the road from Mitchell Park here in Durban. It has the perfect view of Durban. You can see Moses Mabhida, Suncoast & the ocean. We enjoyed the view for a bit, then proceeded to go shopping :)








Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*


No comments:

Post a Comment