Wednesday, July 17, 2013

GOSH Cosmetics Review


Today I review a few GOSH Cosmetics products that landed on my desk. I am going to tell you a bit about my experience using the BB Cream, Waterproof Eye Shadow, Intense Lip Colour, & the Long Lasting Eye Liner Pen.  GOSH is stocked in Edgars & Red Square stores nationwide.  If you want to see more of what GOSH has to offer, click here.



GOSH BB Cream
I love BB Creams, & have been trying quite a few. This BB is SPF 15, & can also be used as a foundation primer. I use the 02 Beige color. It is not oily, & I didn't have to use powder with it. I still had to make sure I used concealer with it as it didn't cover my dark circles, although most BB Creams wouldn't.

GOSH Mineral Waterproof Eye Shadow
This is in the 003 Brown which I love! I love natural eye shadow colors. It is a cream shadow so there is no fall-out which is always good. It blends well.

GOSH Intense Lip Colour
This is in the 306 shade, which is a rich red color. It is a highly pigmented gloss, & I absolutely love that this comes with a light on the applicator which is a great for when you are out. I would suggest you use a lip liner with it as it does bleed out a bit. 

GOSH Long Lasting Eye Liner Pen
Colour is 001 Green. My fav thing about this liner is the applicator pen. I always prefer a pen appliactor as it is easier to apply. The liner is a dark green colour with a slight shimmer, but is subtle enough that you can use it in the day time. It is a great alternative to black liner.








Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*



No comments:

Post a Comment