Thursday, July 11, 2013

Blogger Style Exchange: Mr P Metallic Tube Skirt


Today I give you something different! The lovely Leanne of Arum Lilea & I have teamed up to bring you this fun project: Blogger Style Exchange. What we have sone is taken this fab metallic tube skirt from Mr Price (in different colors of course), & shown you how we put our own twist on something so simple to make it 'ours'. 

You guys know my style is edgy, sometimes saucy & daring, but most of all it goes with my mood. I love this silver on silver in my look! I was off to the Wrangler Denim photoshoot when I wore this look - absolutely inappropriate shoes - I know! Hey, at least I looked great! Here's my full look:

Skirt (Mr Price) / Top (Cotton On) / Heels (Aldo) / Necklace (Mr Price) / Clutch (Hong Kong)





Leanne also dresses according to her mood, however our style is quite different. She loves anything with a collar, & style can be anything from preppy chic to boho. Check out her blog for more of her style - click here. For now, her is her metallic tube skirt OOTD. 




Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*






No comments:

Post a Comment