Sunday, July 7, 2013

Off to The Races / Durban July OOTD

Head piece, Bracelets, necklace & earrings (Sass Diva) / Bodice (Motel Rocks) / Skirt (Zipcode) / Wedges (H&M) / Cuff bracelet (Hong Kong)


The 2013 Vodacom Durban July has been my best year yet! I was in the Miller marquee aka Miller Boomtown (in the VVIP area) - & awesome people like 2 Chainz, AKA & Kuli Chana performed. I had an amazing time with great company :) I shot these photos before the event, & I have to say I am quite impressed with the look I put together. I wanted to also show you guys that attending a HUGE event like this doesn't necessarily mean you have to fork out money of designer threads. You can go for a mix n match look too. I have also included a video on Essentials for attending an all day event below.













Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment