Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Beauty Review: Stila IN THE LIGHT Palette


The Stila palettes have had everybody raving about them & had me feeling MAJOR FOMO! I started asking EVERYONE on twitter & Facebook which of the palettes they had or preferred. The most common answer was the IN THE LIGHT palette. And now that i have it, I can absolutely understand why. While the other palettes are all great with a beautiful range of colors, this is by far the most wearable & "universally friendly" palette. I can easily see women with of all skintones using the colours in this palette. It is a great mix of shimmer & matte eye shadows. And let's not forget taht it comes with a smudge stick eye liner in the shade Damsel. 10 eyeshadow colours you are sure to use is a bargain at R399 -  you can purchase it via Style36 here - where I might add you receive a FREE make-up bag & 3 Lip Glazes when you spend R450 or more.

This palette is great for when you are travelling as it has 10 shades that can create many looks. When I travel next this is sure to come with me! I will be posting a YOUTUBE video on the different looks you can create using this Stila In The Light palette. Sound good? Well be on the look for it :)

For now, if you want to see each of the beautiful colours included in this palette, be sure to click READ MORE below :)

















Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment