Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Window Shopping with All4Women




When I was first alerted to this Window Shopper feature on the All4Women website - I was absolutely excited. My life really seems to be getting busier as the days go by, & not that I am complaining, but I really get frustrated when I go out with the intention of buying something in particular & cannot find it in a reasonable time. Spending 3 hours of endless walking & coffee breaks until i find what I am looking for is not my idea of time well spent.

The WindowShopper feature gives you access to merchandise (including pricing) from:
  •  Mr Price
  • Woolworths
  • Foschini
  • Fashion Express
  • Chic Shapewear
  • Edgars
  • Ackermans
  • Luella
  • Donna Claire
And the list goes on. You can literally "window shop" everything from the comfort of your computer screen: Handbags, dresses, shoes, accessories, jackets, even lingerie. And it is updated daily. But what I love most about this is that by simply searching "shoes" & not restricting the retailers to search within, I am exposed to stores I would normally not go into when in the mall.






For example, I almost never go into Fashion Express, but by using WindowShopper I have found shoes that I would absolutely go out & buy tomorrow. Like these fab wedges! Only R200 :) Or the skull embellished loafers below!



To have a look at this modern feature designed to make our lives easier, go here.





Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment