Tuesday, February 19, 2013

TOPSHOP Unique AW13



TOPSHOP Unique AW13 was the only show other than Rihanna for River Island that I was really excited about seeing at London Fashion Week (not that I was in attendance lol). And while I watched a video of the River Island show a day after it happened, I watched the Topshop Unique show as it happened. Thank heavens for live video streaming!
The show was absolutely AMAZING!!! The TATE Modern was the perfect setting. It was concrete everywhere., which of course complimented the brand�s renowned androgynous aesthetic and muted tonesTextures were contrasting; matte paired with gloss, shimmering sequins offset with fuzzy textures and raw edges next to bonded fabrics. 








Like my blog? Follow. Stalk. 
Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment