Thursday, February 14, 2013

I'll be your Red Door Valentine

Dress (Topshop) | Clutch (Blackcherry Handbags @ 36 Boutiques) | Kitten heels (Woolworths)


Happy Valentine's Day to all my lovely readers!!! I am celebrating the current love of my life - this blog. I hope you enjoy everything I do here, because I really do pour myself fully into it.

Totes dying over this TOPSHOP dress :) I feel so hot wearing it - not sexy hot, but grown up hot if that makes any sense hahahaha. And how cute is the clutch from Blackcherry Handbags :) Eeekk!!! LOVE :) The bag does come with a long strap, but i un-clipped it to use as a clutch :)




Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




Kisses*
Brett


No comments:

Post a Comment