Monday, February 11, 2013

Quilted Bag | Textured Skirt

Quilted backpack ( Blackcherry Handbags @ 36 Boutiques) | Vest (Woolworths) | Sequin Bow (Sass Diva) | Spike bracelet  & earrings (Sass Diva) | Skirt (Hong Kong) | Headband (Sass Diva) | Pumps (Mr Price)

I LOVE this Qulited Backpack from Blackcherry Handbags! This bag is currently stocked at 36 Boutiques, but you can also find the brand at Zando & Sarie.com. How stunning is the chain strap detailing!!! I have heard that you guys have been enjoying Monochrome Monday being back this year, so I will try to post more black & white looks as often as possible :) If you haven't seen my Style Diary for Glamour Magazine, so see it here.








Have you entered my giveaway yet? No. Click here for more info.


Follow. Stalk. Whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment