Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dreaming of Paradise

Cropped turtleneck (Asos) | Lightweight denim shirt (Mr Price) | Tropical jeans (Woolworth's) | Heels (Melissa) | 
Bag (bought in Hong Kong) | Floral necklace (Mr Price)

I am so excited to share this outfit post!!! Not only am I in LOVE with these jeans but I finally get to show you guys how I wear my gorgeous pink heels from Melissa. If you remember my post last week (here), I was sent this gorgeous pair of heels & have been dying to wear them since they arrived!

I thought this could be another casual Valentines Day outfit idea. The jeans are fun, and I quite like the idea of pink rather than red! What do you think?











Follow. Stalk. Whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




Kisses*
Brett


No comments:

Post a Comment