Monday, February 18, 2013

Beach Daze with ROXSTAR BIKINI

Bandeau bikini (Roxstar Bikini) | Shirt (Mr Price) | Hat (Truworths) | Necklace (Hong Kong)

This is leopard print perfection!!! I am absolutely in love with this bikini - you have no idea! After not going to the beach for what seemed like forever, I decided to take my fab new leopard print bandeau from Roxstar Bikini for a swim! And other than my legs being covered in bruises from my clumsiness, I had a really lovely afternoon. 

I generally opt for the common triangle shape bikini top, so this is a welcomed change for me. And it has cups so its very flattering. So excited to also share the other bikinis Roxstar sent to me. You will love the colors :) To get your hands on this bikini or to find out more about Roxstar, go herePS. Delivery is FREE







Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




Kisses*
Brett


No comments:

Post a Comment