Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Chains on Chains - calling that 2 Chainz

Chain print top (Cotton On) | Khaki Jeggings (Woolworths) | Suede heels (Aldo) | Quilted backpack (Blackcherry  Handbags @ 36 Boutiques) | Earrings & Bracelets (Sass Diva)


Loving the chain print top in today's post. And my other chains are the straps on my fabulous quilted backpack. Hence me thinking of 2 Chainz. Yes I am a total super fan! 2 Chainz - 4 Bracelets. 

I bought this top last year at the AMAZING Cotton On store in Hong Kong & simply haven't posted it. Well, it's finally here. Love it! The fabric is super luxurious, & the print is totes amazing too.










Follow. Stalk. Whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment