Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Call me Supergirl

Top & Denim Shorts (Mr Price) | Sunglasses (Spitfire) | Sneaker Wedges (Plum)


I LOVE this vest!!! I bought it from the little boys department in Mr Price a while back, & its been a favorite for a while! I hope you guys are enjoying the daily outfit posts, I am! It's been quite fun for me,  & really that's all that matters :)


PS. How cute are my sneaker wedges?! I am so not a sneaker kind of girl, but these babies are to die for!! Don't you just adore the color!!!!








The title of today's post reminds me of "SUPERMAN" by Eminem. Yeah I know he isn't everybody's cup of tea, but I love him & his music :) What can I say?! I totally dream of having his kids lol



Follow. Stalk. Whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment