Saturday, February 2, 2013

Topshop Make Up SS13 Campaign



I love make-up & I love Topshop so you can imagine how excited I was when I saw the press release for this campaign!  The Spring/Summer collection is compiled of trend led products chosen by Hannah Murray and the Topshop Design Team to create a �sleek, polished make up look with a flash of high definition color.� 

�The collection really is the ultimate, modern Make Up Edit; it has that minimal bold signature I always try to give my work,� said Hannah. �I�m so excited to have everything in my kit especially the New Eye Cream Quad; four muted metallics that will instantly modernise your look for a cool polish.�


Here are some photographs of the products, what do you think? I love the look of the products. I am definitely keen to try the Lip Paint & Blush. Im very interested in the application of the blush so why not test it out for myself - follow me on twitter, when I give them a try, Il be sure to tweet a picture :)








Have you tried these products yet? If so, let me know what you think! 
I look forward to hearing from you lovelies!
And don't forget to FOLLOW!




Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment