Thursday, August 15, 2013

YOU were meant for me

Blouse (Cotton On) / Denim Shirt (Giordano) / Boyfriend Jeans (Mr Price) / Bag (Blackcherry via Sassychic) / Heels (Juliette - sold in various stores around SA, tell me which city & I will let you know where) / Armcandy (Sass Diva) / Sunglasses (Spitfire)

I attended the Elle Magazine #editorslunch with Jackie Burger yesterday & had to shoot some outfit pictures before the event! And who is meant for me you may ask - well... I am absolutely in love with every single piece in this outfit post. It is as though each of these items were made for me. You already know about my OBSESSION with the Quirky Stylista jeans; & these new heels from Juliette have had my instagram & facebook buzzing; & of course the #ITBAG of the moment from Blackcherry!! What do you think of my look?








Here I am with Elle Magazine editor, Jackie Burger.


Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment