Thursday, August 1, 2013

Le Print OOTD

Jacket & Printed pants (H&M) / Tank top (Mr Price) / Heels (Woolworths) / Belt (YDE) / 
Cream clutch (Blackcherry via Sassychic) / Accessories (all by Sass Diva) 


PRINT say what?! Yes, I know I am not the printed pants kind of girl, but I bought these pants back in March, & am only wearing them now!!! Yes, it's true! These photos were taken just before I had an interview for my USA visa - & it was kinda chilly so I figured I'd put together a more 'wintery' look than usual. Yes, I have heard the feedback that I don't show enough winter inspired fashion/style. Well, do you like this look?










Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*



No comments:

Post a Comment