Sunday, August 18, 2013

Me & Mr Bones OOTD from #KiehlsKZN Launch

HAIBO! Tee  & Heels (Mr Price) / Striped Skirt (Legit) / Bag (Blackcherry via Sassychic

"Nobody stands in between me & my man" This title made me think of one of my all  time favourite songs - Me & Mr Jones by Amy Winehouse. Love that song like you have no idea!!!

Well, I had some time with Mr Bones at the Kiehls KZN launch last Thursday, & I though I would share snaps from the launch. I had so much fun with the Kiehl's team, & let's be honest - I am soooo excited we FINALLY have Kiehl's at our finger tips here in KZN. I am sure that everyone will love the brand as much as I do! 






with Zaba from East Coast Radio, & Sandy Nene :) 



Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett



No comments:

Post a Comment