Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Beauty Review: SAMPAR Glamour Shot Eyes


 I attended an Edgars/Redsquare beauty launch in Johannesburg a couple weeks ago; along with some great bloggers from all over the country (I was the only 1 from Durban #boohoo). One of the many new brands launching at Edgars was Sampar. The Parisian skincare brand which is ranked #13 in Europe

Glamour Shot Eyes is the perfect product for anyone who suffers from puffiness, dark circles etc. In 1 minute this product will make you look more awake & almost act as a concealer. I had tried this product at the launch & was instantly impressed. And you know me, anything to help mask my dark circles!

I have since used it at home & I tried it 2 ways; with & without concealer underneath. I find that if used on top of my concealer it created an odd texture under my eye & my eye seemed to look unconcealed. However, without any concealer on I could immediately see a difference. So my suggestion would be not to use it with a liquid concealer underneath.

I am travelling to New York later today & I am absolutely taking this with me. My work literally starts as we land & so I will need a pick me up for my eyes. 

SAMPAR Glamour Shot Eyes is sold exclusively at Edgars & retails for R295.




Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment