Monday, August 5, 2013

Beauty Review: Ponds BB Cream


When it comes to BB Cream -  I am a self-confessed addict! I have tried a few, & for me what determines whether I will use a BB Cream again are a few different things:
- What is the coverage like? 
- Is it too heavy, or light & breathable?
- Does it leave my skin looking oily? Do I HAVE TO wear powder?
- Does it cover my dark circles decently?





The Ponds BB Cream did not disappoint me at all. The coverage is like that of a tinted moisturizer. It is light & leaves my skin looking natural but still covers up my uneven skin-tone. It has a SPF of 30 - which is great! Although I do use an SPF 50 moisturizer on a daily basis. My skin was not oily, which is awesome. So, all i really needed to add was my concealer. Good right?

Overall I enjoy this BB Cream. It's a great product & only costs R89.99 so it's great value for money.






Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment