Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Baseball Jacket Chic {OOTD}

 Jacket (Edgars kids) Sneaker Wedges (PLUM via Zando) / Gold Bracelets (Sass Diva)

Durban Fashion Fair aka DFF was last week & although I was really busy & didn't intend on attending any shows; I did receive a designer invite from Thula Sindi - & who am I to say no to that?! I had a busy day at the office, as well as seeing 2 friends straight from work & then straight to the show I went - plus I had only gotten 2 hours of sleep from the night before as I was prepping for a trend forecast presentation I was doing on that Friday! Geez sounds even more exhausting thinking about it!

Well this look was very casual & comfortable, which is how I wanted to feel after my late night & busy day. It is very different for me, but I think some of you may relate to the look & like it. I shot these before work so I still look alive, lol by the time I got to the show I looked kinda dead! hehe
What do you think of my look?









These were my 2 favourite looks from the show!




Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett


No comments:

Post a Comment