Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Change Up: H&M 'Leather' Vest


This PU Leather vest has been one of my most worn H&M purchases to date! It is such a versatile piece, I find myself wearing it with soooo much. What do you think of how I've worn it?

I hope you enjoy seeing the different ways I wear an item, because I really do enjoy putting these posts together - not often enough, I know! When you're shopping on a budget, it's important that you get the most wear out of items. So when you are out shopping - bear that in mind. xx

See full OOTDs here:
1. Leopard & Leather. Click here.
2. Red Dress. Click here.
3. Stripes & Leather. Click here.
4. Leather on Leather. Click here.


Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)



HUGE kisses*
Brett


No comments:

Post a Comment