Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Bags Im LOVING (right now)

The Everyday BAG
I literally do use this Blackcherry tote almost everyday. I absolutely love the size of this beauty. And yes, it does mean I get to fill it with tons of stuff - but hey - don't we all do that? You can get this bag in a few different colours via Style36 - click here.



The Clutch
I simply couldn't choose between my 2 favourite clutches. The cream is from Blackcherry (buy here), & the black studded 1 I bought when I was in Hong Kong. Which is your favourite between these 2?




My GO-TO-Gimme-Edge Bag
The reason I love this amazing spiked beauty is because it is so versatile. I know you've seen it many times before, so you must know I love it right?! What can I say? This girl loves her spikes!



The Backpack
Technically this is the same backpack - except in different colors. I love the black because I can wear it with everything. But I also love the pink one because it is so pretty darn cute. I actually took the black backpack on my last overseas trip, & it was the perfect accessory. No doubt, I will be taking it on my next trip at the end of this month - Yes it is going to be on American soil :) #happy




The Shopper
This perfect black shopper actually belongs to my mom. Yes, it's sadly not my own. Shoppers are great for everyday use. Again - that size makes it perfect for work as it fits everything from my iPad to my diary & note pads - & even my camera when I need it.



The ONE I Can't-Wait-To-Wear
This Blackcherry monochrome, quilted  tote is the perfect accessory. I am yet to use it, but I am absolutely DYING to do so! I have the Elle Magazine Editors Lunch this week with Jackie Burger so it seems the perfect opportunity to wear it. Don't you think? You can buy it from Style36 in either black/white or dark blue/white. Eek!!




Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment