Wednesday, October 9, 2013

RIRI Hearts MAC Fall Collection


YAY RiRi Hearts MAC is finally here! I have been so excited for this collection! In New York & Dubai I was asking the MAC girls when it's launching (in the hopes that it would be sooner than South Africa) but alas not. Anyway, on the day it launches in South Africa - not only was I not sure of the date, but I also happened to be having a busy day at the office. So there I sat while twitter & instagram was ablaze with pictures! I was experiencing serious FOMO! So I rushed to MAC after work & could not find the Talk That Talk & RiRi Woo lipsticks! I was so sad. I literally shed a few tears! How could they be SOLD OUT? Then an amazing amazing friend went to another branch & quickly got them for me - LUCKILY!! Well, I'm sure you can tell by my pictures - I'M EXCITED!!! I actually wore the TALK THAT TALK today, & it looked great on me, however in a photograph with my Nikon it almost drained the colour from my face. Anyway, I will post pictures that I take specifically for  a review on them. For now, feast your eyes! xx









Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment