Monday, October 28, 2013

Girls At Play.TV Photoshoot in Cape Town


While in Cape Town  I met with Tracy-Lee Rosslind, the uber creative stylist & art director behind Girls At Play.Tv. I was so excited to meet this lovely lady I have know over twitter, instagram, facebook etc & was even more pleased to see that she is even more dynamic in person! This shoot literally came together over night with this amazing bunch of creatives! And a special thanks to Jane of Portobello Road whose clothes I am wearing in this shoot. If you have never been to Portobello Road, I suggest you pay them a visit - I was pleasantly surprised by this CT gem (we don't have anything like this in Durban so it was such a lovely change for me).

What do you guys think of the shoot? These are just a few of my favorite shots. I actually think I am going to get a few of them printed & framed for my home :)

Image Credits:
Art Director & Stylist: Tracy-Lee Rosslind of  Girls At Play.Tv
Photographer: Shezan Waggie of Shezan Photography
Make Up Artist: Qaanita Abrahams of OnQ Make-Up
Clothing: Portobello Road
Shot On Location In Cape Town 







Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment