Sunday, October 6, 2013

MEOOW! Feline Tendancies {OOTD} Jhb Day 2

MEOOW crop & Quilted skirt (H&M) / Heels (River Island) / Clutch (Hong Kong) / 
Earrings (Sass Diva) / Rings & Bracelet (Forever21 & H&M)

MEOOW!!! From the second I saw this crop top I was like "You Are Mine"! I have always thought cats to be feisty creatures, & although some may disagree - they tend to give off a "Im superior & mysterious" vibe. Well, this little crop just makes me think of the attitude & feistiness of felines. Which I can relate to, because sometimes I tend to give off the "Don't you even dare try me" face lol. My little cat ramble is probably because they are the only pets I could see myself having. Yeah, I could totally be a little fashion-loving-cat-lady.

BTW - These are from Day 2 of my trip to Johannesburg with LEGIT. I wore this look to breakfast, & for a little shopping date with the blogging bunch!






Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment