Thursday, October 10, 2013

DJZINHLExLEGIT Travel Diary [JHB]


Here are a few snaps from my trip to Johannesburg with LEGIT. This was all in honour of the DJ Zinhle X Legit collaboration that launch for Summer 2013. It was so much fun spending time with lovely blogging girls, drinking champagne, & even getting a DJ lesson from DJ Zinhle herself! I have to add that she is such a lovely lady! The absolute sweetest, most genuine person!


Anja getting her DJ lesson :) 

Zinhle makes it look very easy - its NOT!!!



Dinner with the blogging ladies!


Champagne breakfast on launch day.  Pictured with LEGIT Brand Manager & DJ Zinhle.





Rehearsals underway.




My KIEHL's travels with me everywhere!!!




I really was on a call when Anja snapped this picture of me. Business getting done at the airport too!



Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment