Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Casual Leatherette {OOTD} Jhb Day 3

Green sweater, Grey Tee, Black sandals & sunglasses (all via LEGIT) /
 Black leatherette pants (H&M) / "YOLO" & "LOVE" necklaces (Forever21)

Someone call the fashion police!!! Yes, by the time I am done with these pants - this is what you will all be saying. I am beyond OBSSESSED with these pants from H&M. I want to wear them all the time. These are like my leatherette shorts that I was wearing every time I went out. lol clearly I have issues!

These shots were taken by Anja at 54 on Bath just before we were heading to the airport. 










Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment