Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Killin' It {OOTD} Jhb Day 1

Killin It tank (Brandy Melville USA) / Leatherette pants & necklace (H&M) / Heels (New Look) /  Bag (Blackcherry via Style36)


Last week's trip to Jhb proved to be great for pictures! I had Anja (aka the other half of Branja) taking pictures of my EVERYWHERE we went!! These pictures are from our 1st afternoon with DJ Zinhle - at her studio learning how to mix beats! not an easy task I might add lol. I should also mention what an absolute gem Zinhle is!!! Seriously guys, I  was shocked by how humble & sweet she is. She didn't even get mad when I made her pose for tons of pictures?!

Anyhoo, I know you guys are wondering why I still haven't posted the rest of my China & Dubai pictures, but here I am posting pictures from last week. Well, I figured there will be pictures of the Jhb outfits surfacing here & there since there were so many cameras around, & I never miss a moment to capitalize of the current hype so Jhb pictures have skipped the queue :)










Follow. Stalk. Do whatever gets you to leave a comment or give feedback!
I love hearing what you guys think.
And don't forget to follow :)




HUGE kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment