Thursday, January 31, 2013

Valentines Outfit Idea:Colour-Block Dress

Dress (Pretty Please) | Bag (Mr Price) | Platforms (Plum @ Zando)


This dress is the star of today's outfit post!! I love the combination of lilac & peach in this color block dress & I actually think it compliments my skin tone quite well :) I decided on neutral accessories as the dress is the focus of the look, but I couldn't resist my Rimmel lipstick "Firecracker".  It's been so hot & humid in Durban lately, this dress was such a savior as its so light & makes you instantly feel cool.

This dress is perfect for a casual date, picnic or a lunch / breakfast date on Valentines Day. The colors are on trend, & the silhouette is flattering. If you haven't checked out the Pretty Please website, you absolutely must. They're a local online shop, that stocks women's clothes & accessories. A great place to look for Valentines Day outfits don't ya think?! And PS... They offer FREE DELIVERY too!! Yep I know that has you sold :)





Let me know what you think of today's look by commenting below!
I look forward to hearing from you lovelies!
And don't forget to FOLLOW!




Kisses*
Brett


No comments:

Post a Comment