Tuesday, January 29, 2013

NEW IN: Melissa Shoes!!!


As soon as these babies arrived, I could not wait to put them on! Melissa Shoes sent me these gorgeous gorgeous heels & seriously guys, even before you lift the lid off the box, you get the sweetest candy floss / marshmallow smell that is soooo yummy & enticing! So, other than the fact that I find them absolutely delicious, here are a few reasons why I think they are AMAZING!

1. They're cute & funky - I especially love the Rainbow collection which includes both pairs of shoes pictured above. The collection includes many other colors & styles, see them here
2. Free delivery & returns if you order from Melissa South Africa online shop. Yep, Im sure this one has you sold!
3. They're easy to clean. A little soap & water  does the trick.
4. They're comfortable. Melissa shoes are made from the company's signature MelFlex rubber technology which helps make the shoes more comfortable & flexible. I usually use the gel inners in my heels so that on a night out my feet are able to survive. This is not necessary with Melissa shoes. I walked around the house last night for over an hour in the pink heels & my feet were perfectly fine.
5. They're green - made from recyclable plastic, the company is known for exceeding Fair Trade benchmarks. And if you remember I was reading Eco-Chic by Matilda Lee, so I am all for sustainable fashion. Brands like this are vital in setting an example to other major players in the industry.
6. Designer collaborations with Jason Wu & the avant grade queen Vivienne Westwood.


I have you sold don't I?! Lol. Well then the next step is for you to visit the Melissa SA online store here. And if you are lucky enough to live in Johannesburg - get down to Eastgate to the pop-up store on the ground level close to the Ster-Kinekor Cinema.







If you decide to get a pair or 2, let me know. Comment. Tweet. Email. Or Facebook!
Until then, you'll see me sporting these in upcoming Outfit Posts :)





Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment