Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mid-Week Outfit INSPIRATION


This year I vowed I would post more often, & especially pay extra attention to my outfit posts. Well, January has been off to a rather slow start, & this weather (on&off rain) hasn't helped my case! There have been numerous occasions where I was ready to take outfit pictures & it started raining! Well I have checked for the next 3 days & it looks pretty clear so I am going to try have an outfit post for you everyday! These pictures are just a few hints as to the look of the outfits I have planned.









Do we love?
Comment & let me know your thoughts.
 
PS. It's my birthday this coming Sunday 27th & the perfect present from you would be to share this blog with your friends so that we reach 200 000 views! Also, clicking the GFC Follow button would be a great help lovelies!




Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment