Sunday, January 13, 2013

Monochrome Monday: Leather + Peplum Love

Peplum Top (Mr Price) | Faux Leather Shorts (Smooch) | Sunglasses (Spitfire
 | Bag (Mr Price)  | Bootie (Mr Price)


I LOVE the ATTITUDE in the picture above!!! Welcome to the first Monochrome Monday post for 2013! As in 2012 this will not be posted every week, but perhaps one or two Mondays every month instead. Sound good? Ok so you've all seen the faux leather shorts before right? Well I am still very much in LOVE with them so please bare with me :) This white peplum top from Mr Price is seriously HOTTT!! Another piece I could wear everyday! And guys, whoever said Mr Price shoes don't last longer than one season..Please take note of my super sexy booties that I bought from Mr Price back in 2009 if Im correct #justsaying




I love hearing what everyone thinks so be sure to drop a comment!





Kisses*
Brett


No comments:

Post a Comment