Monday, January 7, 2013

Find Your Style with ZANDO


YAY!! Who doesn't love coming home to a few boxes filled with shoes!!! Yesterday was not only my first day back at work, but also a day that I was getting through on 2 hours sleep (Having trouble sleeping of late), & so this lovely surprise was most welcome. 

I was so lucky to WIN a R2 000 voucher to spend at ZANDO on anything I wanted. Their #FindYourStyle campaign was so cool & interactive, I think I might've described my style as being a DIVA. Or something like that. lol. But let's be honest here. I can be a bit of a Diva every now & then so I guess its quite fitting. Well, with the R2000 voucher, I decided to spend it all on shoes. Zando has some of the coolest shoe brands on their site, which include Jeffrey Campbell, Plum, Launch, & Zoom to name a few. Check them out, they have a great selection of anything fab & fashionable, even gym gear! 




Here's what I bought:
Cobalt Sneaker Wedges by PLUM. See here.
Zig Zag Rope Design Cream Platforms by PLUM. See here.
Green & Animal Print Platforms by Friis & Company. See here.
Blue Chunky Block Platform by Launch. See here.






Which is your favorite pair? Please comment below to share your thoughts.




Kisses*
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment